Friday, September 25, 2009

you wrote your number on my palm but it came off in the rain.







bah! friday already, i am so spent this week! too much excitement and activity.

saturday night- had a gorgeous night with all my friends for my birthday, my friends are something else let me tell you, something pretty special. they made everything about turning 27 feel right, i also realized how assorted they are, and how amazing it feels to have all of these stunning beauties in one room, pretty killer.


sunday- went to the buffalo bills game, 30 yard line, 2 rows behind the tampa bay bench, unreal. my body wanted to sleep, but my eyes seeing my FIRST EVER NFL game were pleased as punch. looking good rodd, even though your game needs work. bills took the win, and they deserved it. thnkyouthankyouthankyou for letting me experience this, even though dallas lost to the stupid giants on sunday, i felt the love of football in the air, and quite possibly in the man's pants beside me.

monday- actual day of birth, hung out with my fam (this includes jb), and it was a lovely way to spend the evening.

tuesday- clients, jb hang times/ hot dog eating.

wednesday- i can't even recall

thursday- sighsighsigh. picked my fair beaner up from the airport way early, had breks and girly chats, brought layla to work, and had a 'city' night of baby hueys with all my lovelies! (spence, robin, robyn, colleen, hayden, kin)

fall is here- and i love that. time to button up and bust out some cute boots.

1 comment:

Louise said...

me likes the looks of your past week :)