Wednesday, December 2, 2009

THIS is what it's like on a fantasy beanerpie.




beaner is coming for the weekend!!! and this is a treat, once a month for the past 4 months i have seen my bean, which is kind of unheard of. Shots of apple pie are in my very near and dear future.

2nd day of the patch, not bad. it’s not ideal but keeping myself turbo busy is fun, i hope I can do this. if i do it’ll be all ‘money bags sharpe’ for the rest of the season.

christmas amongst other things is making me feel warm and fuzzy, dizzy even, trip to nathan philips square in the next couple weeks. also, i have to get on my holiday pie jars, make some mulled wine- and hopefully watch some snowfall. le sigh.

and once the holiday high has worn off…..i am hitting cali. indeed i am, fish tacos, pizza (the band), miss drew denny, in n out burgers, porch sleeping, big whup, echo park (get ready little joy- canadians like whiskey), venice beach here I come!!

Also- anyone know where I can get some cheap oxford (flats)? Ebay is my nightmare.

No comments: