Friday, February 5, 2010

you got me on my knees






happy friday!! it is a happy one to say the least-c'est le weekend (incroyable)!
tomorrow is going to be spent with sir captain layla-anne pigbot, some serious qt is needed. i miss her so much when i'm away!
sunday- hitting philly for business till late, late monday! (missing superbowl which is a huge bummer, not to mention working 24 hours straight in phl but there is a light at the end of this crazy tunnel) because on wednesday i leave for a week of fun with my bubs, pretty unreal! venice beach, la, hollywood, PIPES!!

so, i'll keep it short, but i wanted to wish everyone a happy week, a sweet valentines day, happy presidents day, happy family day, and most of all........

happy birthday layla-anne! my pig tuns 5 on the 14th (estimated)- and i thank abacos for every minute i get to spend with my sweet chick.

No comments: