Monday, March 29, 2010



what a weekend! my pig was super sick at the start of it all and if anyone can remember the 'ear infection of 2006' i get pretty hysterical (hysterical for me at least) when things happen to her. she's all good now, i have her on a strict rice diet for the next week and some meds, sigh, gave me a good scare though.

another weekend with bubs- every second warms my heart and makes me the happiest/ luckiest girl in the whole wide world.

went for a wicked run before work today with the pig. i am finally understanding what all the fuss is about, jogging early morning makes you feel amazing, but maybe the tunes below had something to do with my killer run: (don't judge my tunes, at least i'm jogging)

1) two princes- spin doctors
2) boys of summer- ataris
3) you were the last high- dandy warhols
4) my favorite game- cardigans
5) i'm good i'm gone- lykee li
6) she's automatic- rancid

haha! i love that my jog was only 6 songs long!

happy monday lovers, kill it in good vibes this week, the sun is supposed to warm our pale, cold bodies to a whoppin' 22 degrees saturday AND sunday- get stoked!

xoxoxox

No comments: