Tuesday, October 5, 2010

pourin' and snorin'



weekend at a glance:

friday- dinner and drinks with my ol' pal kyle, which obviously ended in falling asleep on the couch watching a number of friends episodes because nobody other than kyle and jb can tolerate/ share my love. 'jam-good, custard-good, meat- gooooooood'

saturday- went for brunch with miss katie, took a stroll through the park in the rain, shopped a teensy,romantic dinner at black hoof with my mister, baby showered it up at sean & aidan's (omg- i can't wait to meet this little guy)

sunday- 5k run for a cure (walked for a cure), lunch at caplansky's, napped, pig to the park, made my mister a fall dinner (stuffed chicken, sweet potato mashed, home made stuffin and gravy, pumpkin pie and cider for dessert)

now...if this week was only a small fraction as good as my weekend we would be all smiles on this cute, rainy fall day....but it's not, so i'm stuck inside day dreaming about a million and one adorable things i should accomplish very soon.

xolo

1 comment:

vijit said...

What a nice blog. I found it through google suddenly. I have a blog too but not like this one.